Inventions, Discoveries & Pioneering Efforts in the Field of
Do have a look at this section and please let me ( narsi
at esource dot in) know if you could think of any improvements / refinements
to make this section more useful.
Content will be continuously updated.
Gravitational Energy - Inventions, Research, Innovations, Breakthroughs
- Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Breakthrough - Superconducting Force-Beam Generator produces an output in excess of hundreds of pounds of pure gravitational force. Follow-up interview – Aug 2004, Pure Energy Systems
- On the Nature of Gravity and the Synthetic Gravitational Waves - A new theory is being offered according to which gravity waves are interpreted as the collective modes of vibration of virtual particles in the unit cells that constitute the crystal lattice of the vacuum. This natural vibration (quantifiable as gravitophonons) is caused by cosmic radiation. The task of the designer then is simple: to tap this natural vibration. An idea is offered for the new gravitational force emitter which resolves the problem of weakness of gravitational effects produced by earlier gravitational devices. This emitter's strong effect on gravity allows for many practical applications including those in the fields of wireless communications, wireless power transmission, non-invasive surgery, and satellite launching. A Feb 2006 paper by Boris Volfson
- Apparatus to recover energy through gravitational force - US Patent Issued in February, 2004 - The present invention is in the field of devices for conserving energy. Among the variety of known types of different devices for conserving energy various flywheels have been invented generally to achieve two main objectives. First, a rotating object may absorb energy from a power source during the greater portion of its revolution and then deliver the energy as useful work during the remaining portion of its revolution. Second, a rotating object such as a flywheel mounted to an engine smooths out the speed fluctuations resulting from power inputs from the engine's cylinders. In each of these cases the rotating flywheel receives and stores energy, thereby conserving the energy. This invention relates to gravity operated or assisted machines for supplying, conserving, and/or recovering power, for example for the purpose of rotating a shaft, with the shaft in turn driving any of various devices including generators, displaying devices, toys, etc.
- Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Breakthrough - Superconducting Force-Beam Generator produces an output in excess of hundreds of pounds of pure gravitational force. Follow-up interview - by Tim Ventura - for Pure Energy Systems News - Dr. Eugene Podkletnov stunned the experimental Anti-Gravity community with the revelation that his Superconducting Force-Beam Generator was producing an output in excess of hundreds of pounds of pure gravitational force. Read more from this Pure Energy Systems report, Aug 2004
- Gravity Control Propulsion: Towards a General Relativistic Approach - O. Bertolami, F.G. Pedro - Instituto Superior Técnico, Departamento de Física, Lisboa, Portugal - Research Report Abstract - Evaluation of gravity control concepts should be examined with respect to currently known physical theories. In this work we study the hypothetical conversion of gravitational potential energy into kinetic energy using the formalism of general relativity. We show that the energy involved in the process greatly exceeds the Newtonian estimate, given the nature of general relativity. We conclude that the impact of any gravity manipulation for propulsion greatly depends fundamentally on its exact definition. (PDF)
- Breakthrough Propulsion guides to Hyperspace physics - reverse engineered from extraterrestrial advanced UFO propulsion systems - India Daily Technology Team - Dec, 2006 - According to scientists, it is possible to create propulsion systems for terrestrial spacecrafts that utilizes super-gravity-neutralizers. The problem is not in creating an opening to the hyperspace in a controlled space. The biggest issues surround the fact that once the hyperspace opening is created, how to control the infusion force because the propulsion force must be controlled so that navigation and guidance can take place smoothly. Read more from this article
- Gravitational energy system (momentum turbine) - Document Type and Number: United States Patent 6353270 - Abstract: This invention relates to a new and useful improvement of an earlier scheme patented by this inventor (Canadian Patent No. 1,245,992, issued Dec. 6, 1988) for generating electricity using gravitational energy. The improved scheme uses a set of massive underground spinning wheels, wherein each wheel is geared to a large driving wheel requiring a lower input torque, which wheel is then fitted with a mechanism to receive and transmit gravitational torque pulses from a passing vehicle to keep the wheels in motion. The above transmission mechanism consists of a stepping board, a cylindrical rod and a movable striking head with a toothed jaw attached to the lower end of the cylindrical rod by a hinge fitted with a torsional spring. The upper end of the cylindrical rod which protrudes above the ground surface is rigidly connected to the moving end of the stepping board and both are kept in their initial upward position by means of a "recocking" compression spring. Also, the upper jaw of the striking head which initially remains closed and attached with the cylindrical rod due to the spring pressure, is designed to rest on a set of matching teeth. The electricity is generated by using each spinning wheel in combination with an appropriate gear system to act as the prime mover of an alternator. See the full patent info here
- Apparatus for converting gravitational energy to electrical energy - US Patent Issued in January, 2006 - Inventor(s): Alok Dutta. Abstract - The present invention discloses an apparatus of converting gravitational energy to electrical energy. The apparatus includes a reciprocating drive mechanism for lifting liquid from a bottom reservoir to an upper reservoir and turbines between the upper and lower reservoirs which are turned by liquid falling down a flow path from the top reservoir through the turbines to the bottom reservoir. The reciprocating drive mechanism includes a large circular ring or wheel pivotally attached at its hub or center to a support frame and a cable over the upper periphery of the ring with two pipes attached one at each end of the cable. The ring pivots back and forth lifting one pipe and lowering the other pipe and vice versa. As a pipe moves down liquid enters the bottom of the pipe while liquid drains out the top of the pipe into the upper reservoir. One of the turbines is connected to the reciprocating drive mechanism and the other to a generator for producing electricity. See full details of this patent from Patent Storm
- On The Nature Of Gravity And The Synthetic Gravitational Waves - An exploration by Boris Volfson - Abstract: A new theory is being offered according to which gravity waves are interpreted as the collective modes of vibration of virtual particles in the unit cells that constitute the crystal lattice of the vacuum. This natural vibration (quantifiable as gravitophonons) is caused by cosmic radiation. The task of the designer then is simple: to tap to this natural vibration. Furthermore, an idea is offered for the new gravitational force emitter that I named Gravitophonon Maser. The power of the Gravitophonon Maser resolves the problem of weakness of gravitational effects produced by earlier gravitational devices, including my own. The Gravitophonon Maser’s strong effect on gravity allows for many practical applications including those in the fields of wireless communications, wireless power transmission, non-invasive surgery, and satellite launching. Read the full paper here
- Air Pressure Engine - Here is a hypothetical device
which the author believes shows that gravitational energy can be tapped
by exploiting air pressure. He imagines that we could build a giant
wheel 5,500 feet in diameter, with high quality pistons to store and
release air pressure at just the right moments as the wheel turns
around. Read on...not exactly proof of method, but interesting all the
same - from this Bessler
Check out the latest inventions and
breakthroughs in energy & alternative energy, on the following topics @ NewNergy Blog
· Peak Oil
Energy Sources - Main Sections
- Fossil Fuels
- We’d like to regularly add more useful content and web resources to Oilgae.com. Should you know of any good web resource for Biodiesel production from algae, do let us know by sending a note to [narsi]@[esource].[in] (remove [ ] for the email address). Many thanks for your patience.
- All content at Oilgae are available for reproduction and
usage under the GNU Free Documentation License. Please see explanation
at the end of this page for more details.
Add Links/Submit Links: Do you have a web resource that belongs to here? If you have a
web site that you wish to include in this page, do let us know the details by
sending a note about your URL to [narsi]@[esource].[in] to add URL (pl remove
the [ ] to get my email address!). We’ll quickly review the web site, and if
found relevant, add it to the database. Thanks!
Oilgae.com content is available under
GNU Free Documentation License: All content at
Oilgae.com is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation (GFDL). Put simply,
under this license, anyone is free to copy & use any amount of content
@ Oilgae.com, make changes to it and use it in any way they wish, as long
as they also allow the same rights to anyone else for this content and give
credits to Oilgae by giving a link to the specific page/s from where the
content was taken (a mention of Oilgae.com and a brief description about the
site is enough for offline usage). To those who wish to use content from
Oilgae.com, our only request is that they acknowledge the source and provide
a link back to Oilgae.com. Put not so simply, see the Oilgae.com GNU
Free Documentation License .
About Oilgae - Oilgae - Oil & Biodiesel from Algae
has a focus on biodiesel production from algae while also discussing
alternative energy in general. Algae present an exciting possibility as a
feedstock for biodiesel, and when you realise that oil was originally
formed from algae - among others - you think "Hey! Why not oil
again from algae!"
To facilitate exploration of oil production from algae as well as exploration of other alternative energy avenues, Oilgae provides web links, directory, and related resources for algae-based biofuels / biodiesel along with inputs on new inventions, discoveries & breakthroughs in other alternative energy domains such as Solar Wind nuclear, hydro, Geothermal hydrogen & fuel cells, gravitational, geothemal, human-powered, ocean & Wave / Tidal energy.