Oilgae Report Academic Edition
The definitive guide for algae fuel researchers
Don't Start Reinventing The Wheel. Find Out What Other Researchers Have Already Done
As a student or researcher, if you wish to explore this promising area, The Oilgae Report Academic Edition is an indispensable guide for you.
Pages - 560, Last Updated - April 2011
The Oilgae team would like to talk to you to understand how we can help you in your algae fuel efforts. If you are interested in purchasing the report or getting our help, talk to
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91-8489663663 (India)
Comprehensive Knowledge and Understanding on the following
- The range of research efforts taking place worldwide
- List of universities undertaking research on algae fuels
- Procedure for setting up a lab for algae fuel research
- Step-by-step guide for algae cultivation procedures
- List of algae culture collection centers worldwide
Algae, a third-generation biofuel feedstock, present one of the most exciting possibilities as a future solution to our energy problems, especially that of transportation fuel. In the last few years, activity in this field has been accelerating fast.
Algae oil industry is in a stage of its lifecycle where the amount and quality of relevant scientific expertise is the need of the hour. The real challenges facing the industry now (and for the next 3-5 years) are scientific in nature; hence, fundamental and applied research expertise is the most critical requirements for the industry. This has motivated many prestigious universities and colleges all over the world to undertake algae fuel research in full earnest.
Pages - 560, Last Updated - April 2011
Why is research in algae fuels exciting?
- Algae present an exciting opportunity for researchers owing to their diverse applications and its potential to be a major source of biofuels.
- Algae are already being used in a wide variety of industries and applications, and many newer applications are being discovered. Such a wide range of end-uses enable companies to produce both fuels and non-fuel products from the same algae feedstock.
- Algae research provides an environmentally friendly solution for serious global threats like greenhouse gas emissions.
- The bioremediation potential from algae makes it possible to use algae for cost effective CO2 sequestration and wastewater treatment.
The Oilgae Report Academic Edition was developed to provide research insights on new methodologies, perspectives and experiments on how best to derive energy from algae. This report is a customized edition for academic and industry researchers, and students.
Who should buy this report?
Research community having a focus on:
- Alternative and Renewable Fuels
- Genetic Engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Enzyme Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Biology
- Environmental Science
- Health and Pharmaceuticals
- Animal and Poultry Feed
- Biofuels and Bioplastics
Why should you buy this report?
- The report highlights research efforts having a focus on biofuels and bio-energy.
- It provides extensive details on research efforts done by hundreds of universities in this domain
- It presents numerous case studies and examples of what the pioneers are doing in the algae energy domain.
- It showcases case studies on algae research efforts in areas such as waste water treatment, CO2 sequestration at power plants.
- It lists algae culture centers, from where students and researchers can obtain algae strains.
- It provides current and future research areas in algae energy domain.
- It lists companies involved in algae energy commercial research, enabling students and researchers to get in touch with them for industrial collaborations
- It provides details, for researchers, on pathways and technologies for alternative energy products not just biodiesel - from algae.
- It has a specific emphasis on patents and research papers that have been published in this domain.
Additional research topics covered
In addition to the core possibilities in algae fuels, the Academic Edition also provides extensive details on the following topics that are potential areas for research:
- Algae-based CO2 sequestration
- Waste water treatment using algae
- Photobioreactors for algaculture
- Micro algae Vs macroalgae for biofuel production
- Non-fuel end-products from algae
The goal of the Oilgae Report Academic Edition is to present an objective research report on the algae fuels industry. Written by professionals who have been observing the industry since its inception and have been interacting continuously with all the key research people and industry players, this report will assist you to explore an exciting research domain - algae energy.
The price of the report is US$ 250.
Within 24 hours of receiving your payment, we will send the Oilgae Report Academic Edition as a PDF to the email address you provided while paying.
If you are interested in purchasing the report or knowing more about it, please send a note to
Sindhuja Ramar - Mobile : +91-8489663663 (India), Email : email@example.com
Have any Questions in Report / Payment Problems ?
Let me help you, Write to us here.,
The Oilgae team would like to talk to you to understand how we can help you in your algae fuel efforts. If you are interested in purchasing the report or getting our help, talk to us now.
List of Contents
Section I: Concepts & Cultivation
No of Pages : 560
Last Updated : April 2011
Price : US$ 250
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Immediately after payment you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the report
The Oilgae team would like to talk to you to
understand how we can help you in your algae fuel efforts. If you are
interested in purchasing the report or getting our help, talk to
Be Updated about this Report
Drop in your details to get free white papers and regular updates on the report
About OilgaeOilgae is the premier resource for the
global algae energy industry. Started in 2006 with a dedicated focus on
algae energy, Oilgae today serves as a crucial platform and
opinion-leader for this industry. The Oilgae team is frequently
interviewed by leading world media and frequently presents at seminars
and conferences. Some of the media that Oilgae has been mentioned in
are: WorldChanging (Columbia University), BBC, Salon Magazine, Los
Angeles Times, New York Times, Wired, India Times and more. Oilgae today
is so synonymous with algae energy that many people worldwide use
Oilgae as the word to refer to oil from algae!