Algae Business Consulting Assistance from Oilgae
Algae are possibly one of the most useful organisms. Nearly 800,000 species of microalgae exist of which approximately 50,000 species have been described. A plethora of products can be produced using algae from biofuels to cosmetics. Algae also have the ability to consume CO2 and release the most amount of oxygen. They are an important bioremediation agent and are already being used by many wastewater facilities.
With the interest in healthy and environmentally sustainable products on the increase, algae are expanding their presence in new emerging sectors such as bioplastics.
Who will Benefit from Algae based Business Opportunities?
Companies, businesses and entrepreneurs keen on exploring sustainable, cost effective business opportunities will benefit from algae industry opportunities.
Some of the companies who will benefit from these opportunities are:
- Food and nutraceuticals
- Chemical companies
- Industries (for wastewater treatment)
- Water treatment companies
- Power plants (for capturing carbon emission)
Oilgae is one of the very few firms in the world that has had a dedicated focus on algae-based business opportunities and solutions for a decade. Starting with the research on the use of algae for biofuels, our scope of work widened about 6 years back into providing market and strategic assistance for companies and industries looking for other business opportunities including algae based products, wastewater treatment, etc.
The following are the reasons why you should take Oilgae’s consulting assistance for your foray/investment into algae-based business:
- More than ten years with a focus on market research for algae-based business opportunities
- Have consulted for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, La Farge and Reliance
- Our research has been used by over 1000 prominent companies and organizations worldwide
- Highly networked with over 1000 industry experts worldwide
- Run the world’s most popular online resource for algae business – oilgae.com
Oilgae.com’s consulting division can assist your company in a strategic and market understanding of the following interesting sectors in algae industry.
Oilgae is a part of Energy Alternatives India (EAI), India’s leading renewable energy and cleantech research and consulting firm. More about EAI from www.eai.in
Partial List of Clients