The Oilgae team, comprising biotech professionals and industry research experts can assist your team in market and industry research for the emerging biofuels and other bio-based products. We can provide research assistance in market research, cost and economic feasibility, latest innovations, patent research and competitor analysis for the following:
- Cellulosic Ethanol
- Jatropha & Pongamia biodiesl
- Specialty Bio - chemicals
- Emerging biofuel feedstock such as Camelina, Arundo donax, Chinese Tallow, Kudzu, and Miscanthus.
Ad hoc Requests
1. Customized Research
Oilgae provides customized research and reports in various biofuel domains to suit your business intelligence needs. Oilgae's research division delivers value-added customized research to clients in biofuel industries.
Clients can utilize our custom research intelligence on current and emerging technologies, R&D breakthroughs, forecasting, and technology impact analysis provided by our research analysts and consultants. Such customized reports can be developed for the industries exploring biofuel from various sources such as jatropha, algae, corn, soy, agricultural waste, forest residue and more.
Our custom research and reports can be done for inputs on a range of aspects and parameters related to biofuels. Some of these are:
- Market research - Our market research includes critical analysis of the industry and market sectors, offering reliable, unbiased research.
- Analysis of the market forces and challenges affecting the industry.
- Study of potential to sustain the future growth of biofuel industry.
- Evaluation of the biofuel demand and supply scenario.
- Study of government stand in support
- Industry forecasts
- We provide you the lists of consultants, suppliers and turnkey solution providers that will help you to make your next move in the business.
- In addition to intelligence and inputs, we provide clear strategic recommendations and specific steps for taking opportunities forward.
- We also focus on providing analytical frameworks that facilitate decision making.
- Where applicable, our research incorporates strong economic modeling and extensive cost-benefit analysis.
- Technology trends
- Inputs on key technology breakthroughs
- Current and future projected growth of new technologies
- Bottlenecks to technology adoption
- Company, competitor and supplier information
- Lists of industry players for each stage of the value chain
- Lists of equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
- Opportunities auditing
- Identifying mainstream and niche business opportunities in specific domains of biofuels
- Evaluating the fit based on client profiles.
- Cost-benefit and ROI analysis for various Bio-based alternatives - Estimating current and future costs and returns for both bio-ethanol and biodiesel industries, with a specific focus on second and third generation biofuels such as jatropha, cellulosic ethanol, algae fuels and biobutanol.
- Analysis of business and market strategies in the various biofuel segments
- Market penetration and growth strategies.
- Mergers and acquisitions data.
- Decision Support - The Oilgae team can also provide assistance in quantitative research to support your firm's decision-making process.
2. Ad hoc Requests
In addition to customized research support, Oilgae team will support in any unplanned request you have as well.
We have specific expertise in providing quick turnaround times for the following types of ad hoc requests:
- Prices and costs
- Lists of suppliers and competitors
- Market growth trends
- Latest news updates on a specific topic or company
3. Real-time Updates
Our research team also has professionals dedicated to providing our clients with real time updates on a range of critical intelligence parameters. Depending on the type of need, these updates can be daily, weekly or monthly.