The 7th Asia-Pacific Conference on Algal Biotechnology
You are at: Oilgae Blog.
The 7th Asia-Pacific Conference on Algal Biotechnology will be held in New Delhi, India from December 1-4,2009.This conference is being organized once in every three years in different Asia–Pacific Region. Previous meetings were held at Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, China and Philippines.
Major Topics Covered are
- Algal Biofuels – Algal Biodesel,Bioethanol,Biological Hydrogen Production
- Algae and Global Warming- Carbon Capture by Algae and Carbon Trading
- Algae in Bioengineering- Photo bioreactors, Raceway Ponds
- Algal Biomass Production, Processing, Technology and Marketing
- Taxonomy, Ecology and Biodiversity
- Physiology, Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Bioremediation, Waste Water Treatment and Water Recycling
- Food, Pharmaceuticals and Neutraceuticals
- Algae, Aquaculture and Rural Development
- Future of Algal Research and Utilization