Algae Fuels Report - Processes, Technologies, Trends and ChallengesUpdated 2016
Deriving transport fuels from algae, a third generation biofuel feedstock, is today considered the Holy Grail of alternative energy, and presents numerous business opportunities. If you are an entrepreneur or investor exploring this exciting domain, the Comprehensive Algae Fuels Report will be an indispensable guide for you.
Choose one of the following options
Started in 2007, Oilgae originally had a focus on biofuels, but has today grown into a comprehensive resource providing intelligence on a wide range of fuel and non-fuel products and solutions from algae.
The Oilgae team is frequently interviewed by leading world media and frequently presents at seminars and conferences. Some of the media that Oilgae has been mentioned in are: WorldChanging (Columbia University), BBC, Salon Magazine, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Wired, India Times and more.
The report provides comprehensive knowledge and understanding on:
- Complete list of energy products from algae
- What the leading players are doing
- Costs and investments required for the various products and processes
- How to plan the next steps for your algae fuel venture
- Various cultivation and harvesting methods
- Trends in external financing for algae projects
Why should you know about algae fuels?
- You will be exploring the only biofuel that can completely replace fossil fuels
- You will be learning more on a feedstock that has the potential to revolutionize the world of energy
- You will have an early mover advantage as the industry is just about to take off
Why are algae so exciting from a renewable energy standpoint?
- The yields of oil and fuels from algae are much higher (10-100 times) than competing energy crops
- Algae can grow practically anywhere, thus ensuring that there is no competition with food crops.
- Algae are excellent bioremediation agents - they have the potential to absorb massive amounts of CO2 and can play an important role in sewage and wastewater treatment.
- Algae are the only feedstock that have the potential to completely replace world's consumption of transportation fuels.
- Algae are already being used in a wide variety of industries and applications, and many newer applications are being discovered. Such a wide range of end-uses enable companies to produce both fuels and non-fuel products from the same algae feedstock
The Algae Fuels Report - Processes, Technologies, Trends and Challenges Report is a must-read for the following
- Entrepreneurs planning to start a venture in the algal energy domain in specific and biofuels/bioenergy in general
- Venture capital, finance & investment companies exploring investments in this domain
- Companies in algae-related industries or businesses with synergistic operations exploring oil from algae ventures
- Research community having a focus on biofuels and bio-energy
Why should you buy this report
- It helps you understand all aspects of the algae energy domain and provides you key insights which will be invaluable in planning your venture.
- It has a special emphasis on providing inputs for those interested in investing or starting a business in this field.
- It has been developed with inputs from authoritative sources.
- Special emphasis is on inputs that will facilitate businesses to quickly take further steps.
- Comprises intelligence and inputs derived from many seminars and expert presentations
- Developed by Oilgae (www.Oilgae.com ), the leading resource for all information for energy from algae