Algae Wastewater Treatment Consulting Assistance from Oilgae
Oilgae’s consulting division can assist your company in a strategic and market understanding of the opportunity presented by the fast growing algae based wastewater treatment business worldwide.
Treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater is a critical pain point being faced by industries and municipalities worldwide. While a number of methods are being followed for the treatment of industrial and municipal sewage water in effluent and sewage treatment plants respectively, these are very expensive as they rely on high cost chemicals and heavy inputs of energy.
With increase in regulations passed by Governments for proper wastewater disposal and an emphasis on sustainable wastewater treatment worldwide, industries and municipalities are keenly exploring bioremediation as an important route to treat waste water.
Algae are an excellent bioremediation agent, and are already being used by many wastewater facilities.
Why Algae for Wastewater Treatment?
Use of algae as the bioremediation agent enables us to solve two key problems: increased use of chemicals and high energy costs. Thus, algae-based wastewater treatment is a powerful avenue for sustainable wastewater treatment.
Oilgae’s Consulting Division provides specialty custom research and strategic consulting for industries and companies in algae based wastewater treatment.
Highlights of Algae based Wastewater Treatment
– Algae can be grown in many countries – thus, business potential is available for many countries
– Wide variety of algae species are available depending on the type of wastewater, thus resulting in high potential for algae based wastewater treatment
– Algae grown in wastewater can be further used to produce various products such as biofuels and non-fuel products
Who will Benefit Algae-based Wastewater Treatment Opportunities?
Industries and companies both large and small keen on exploring sustainable and cost effective solution for treatment of wastewater will benefit from this opportunity. These companies include:
– Pulp and Paper
– Textiles Dyeing
– Metal Finishing
– Dyes & Pigments
– Food & Dairy
– Starch & Cellulose
– Pesticides & Insecticides
– Chemical & Drug Formulation Units
Scope of Our Consulting Services
Oilgae’s Consulting focusses on providing strategic and market focused suggestions to industries and companies. With our extensive network and contacts with scientists and research community, Oilgae can also further assist them in collaborating with scientists and/or technical solutions providers.
Our core offering however is to enable our clients understand the market, business and strategic potential for algae-based businesses.
Oilgae is one of the very few firms in the world that has had a dedicated focus on algae-based wastewater treatment and solutions for a decade. Starting with the research on the use of algae for biofuels, our scope of work widened about 6 years back into providing market and strategic assistance for companies and industries looking for a sustainable wastewater treatment solution.
The following are the reasons why you should take Oilgae’s consulting assistance for your foray/investment into algae-based wastewater treatment:
– Have consulted for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, La Farge and Reliance
– Our research has been used by over 1000 prominent companies and organizations worldwide
– Highly networked with over 1000 industry experts worldwide
– Run the world’s most popular online resource for algae business – oilgae.com
– Publish the most acclaimed report on the topic – Oilgae Guide to Algae based Wastewater Treatment
Interested in taking Oilgae’s consulting assistance?
Send a note to Ramya Gopinath – firstname.lastname@example.org
Partial List of Clients