BIT’s 2nd Annual International Congress of Algae-2013
The BIT’s 2nd Annual International Conference of Algae will be held on September 23-25, 2013 in Hangzhou, China. This conference will seek the views and creative ideas on technologies for production and industry application of algae culture. The sessions will present the most recent advances in the fields of algae research on Biofuels, Drug Development, Environment and other application in Industry, Aquaculture and Agriculture.
The deadline for the second round of online abstract submission is March 15th, 2013.
For more info: http://www.bitconferences.com/aica2013/default.asp
- 7th Algae Congress, Hamburg, Germany, 3rd and 4th December, 2013
- 7th International Algae Congress, December 3 & 4, Hamburg, Germany
- A Premiere Event on Technologies for the Industrial Applications of Algae
- 4th Congress of the International Society for Applied Phycology
- 6th International Conference on Algal Biomass, Biofuels and Bioproducts
- 5th International Algae Congress – Microalgae and Aquatic Biomass
- 2nd International Conference on Algal Biomass, Biofuels and Bioproducts
- Biofuel conference in Singapore in March 2011
- 1st International Conference on Algal Biomass, Biofuels and Bioproducts – USA, July 2011
- International Biomass Conference & Expo, March 24-26, 2014, Orlando, Florida