Specialist Recruitment Assistance for the Global Algae Products Sector
Talk to us whether you are a recruiter, or whether you are looking for a high quality career opportunity in the algae based products industry
Algae Talent Provides Recruitment Assistance for
|Algae Based Products Firms||Algae-based Solutions Firms||Algae Biofuels & CO2 Capture Firms|
|Companies & universities working in algae-based nutraceuticals, specialty chemicals, algae-based inks & plastics,||Companies & universities working in algae-based environmental remediation such as water treatment and algae-based CO2 capture||Companies & universities working in algae based biofuels - ethanol, biodiesel and other petrofuel substitutes from algae|
Who Does Algae Talent Benefit?
|Algae Product/Solutions Firms
The focused recruitment team at Algae Talent is a great platform for companies, research organizations and universities working in algae-based products and solutions to identify high quality talent.
|Algae Scientists & Algae Industry Professionals
Algae Talent provides significant benefits to high quality talent looking for satisfying roles in algae-based products or solutions in prominent companies making a difference.
Why is Algae Talent Different from a Traditional Recruiting Firm?
The success of a company in a pioneering sector such as algae-based products & solutions is almost completely dependent on the quality of people it employs. Which is why it is critical that you work with a recruitment firm specializing in your domain to ensure that you are able to hire professionals who can make a significant difference to your company.
- We have been providing support services to the global algae based solutions industry for over a decade
- As we are well known in the algae industry sector, and owing to the popularity of our web site among the industry professionals, high quality professionals seek our assistance while looking for new career opportunities.
- As we are not a pure play recruiting firm but also provide research and consulting services to the algae and the cleantech/sustainability sectors, we can understand your professional requirements as a fellow corporate in the same sector from strategic as well as operational perspectives, unlike a horizontal HR consultant or company.
Roles for Which Algae Talent Can Assist in Recruitment
|Scientists & Researchers||Chemical & Process Engineers||Operations & Project Managers||Marketing & Sales|
|We can assist in identifying a range of research professionals & scientists in the domains of algae products & solutions||We can identify high quality engineers for design and implementation of technologies & processes for algae cultivation, harvesting & processing||Experienced managers to manage algae-based products & solutions based projects & operations||Marketing & sales professionals with work experience in the algae product or related bio-based products/solutions|
Interested in Taking Algae Talent Assistance?
If you are looking for high quality, specialised talent for your firm in the sector, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with brief details about your company, country/city, brief job description and contact details. We will get in touch with you shortly and provide you details on how we can work with you on your requirements.
If you are a professional looking for a new opportunity in the boiler sector, send your latest resume to email@example.com , along with brief inputs of your aspirations, specifics in terms of type of firm & role, location etc., in the covering letter.
We look forward to assisting you in building a cleaner, sustainable world.
Algae Talent wishes you all the best!
Free Oilgae Newsletter
Oilgae Main Sections
Cultivation of Algae in Photobioreactor
Cultivation of Algae in Sewage and Wastewater
Algae Cultivation for CO2 Sequestration
Algae Oil Extraction
Algae Product Basket
Biodiesel from Algae
Ethanol from Algae
List of Research Articles
List of Patents
- Method of Cultivating Algae and a Covering Material Used Thereof - 1980 Patent
- Water Reclamation - Algae Production - 1972 Patent
- Method & Apparatus for Treating Sewage - a 1980 patent
- Method of Waste Treatment & Algae Recovery - a 1977 Patent
- Apparatus & Method for Growing Algae - a 1968 Patent