Algae Biofuel Summit 2008 - Sep 17-19, New Delhi, India

Algae Biofuel Summit 2008 - Sep 17-19, New Delhi, India

Postby cacofonix » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Hailing from India, it was exciting for me know about the algae biofuel summit to be held in New Delhi next week. I had a brief interaction with the co-ordinator and came to know that over 300 delegates will be attending the summit which will cover a wide range of topics pertaining to algae fuels.

This is a useful conference happening in Asia, I'd urge you to check out more details at the summit web site Algae Biofuels Summit

Summary
Summit Theme: Emission to Growdiesel
Sub-theme: Algae Farming for carbon-sequestration, energy independence & sustainable development
Dates: 17 - 19 Sep, 2008
City: New Delhi, India
cacofonix
Site Admin

Re: Algae Biofuel Summit 2008 - Sep 17-19, New Delhi, India

Postby Howard » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Here is another one:

http://www.nationalalgaeassociation.com/

I hope the Algae Association will publish a summary of the presentations. There is a growing body of knowledge, and it would be helpful to all if it were made available so further the world wide goal of developing sustainable energy.
Howard

National Algae Association - December Conferences

Postby Jane » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:47 am

The National Algae Association is growing! They started up regional chapters in California, Tennessee, and the UK. All three of the new chapters are holding conferences in December. The are inexpensive to attend for members and non-members. Presentations from the conferences are available to members only.

www.nationalalgaeassociation.com

Good luck!
Jane

Re: Algae Biofuel Summit 2008 - Sep 17-19, New Delhi, India

Postby Howard » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:39 pm

I note the National Algae symposium was held in Texas about a week ago. Would really like to see them put together a summary of what was presented. Doesn't have to be a word for word transcript or YouTube videos for us to watch, but summary information would be nice. As of today, they were still promoting the conference on their website. Surely something happened of consequence.

By now, we should be reading about the "steak" vs. "the sizzle". What is really going on in the commercial world?
Howard

Return to Algae Energy Events