Solar power in 3C products may happen in five years

Solar power in 3C products may happen in five years

Postby ecacofonix » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Players in the solar industry forecast that solar applications will start being applied in 3C electronics products in the next 3-5 years, as costs and supply issues in the solar industry are resolved. The players estimate that the cost of producing solar panels is much too high at the moment, but cost should drop 50% over the next 3-5 years, and that will stimulate device makers to start considering implementing solar power in products such as notebooks, handsets, and digital cameras...
ecacofonix

Re: Solar power in 3C products may happen in five years

Postby jomobe » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:57 am

I have used calculators with small solar cells for over 10 years now. I favor the models that also have batteries. They're easier to use.
The bettery-less models are frustrating at times becuase they must be kept at specific angles for sufficient insolation of the solar cell. When indoors, this can be a problem.
jomobe

Postby contctbin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:28 am

Thanks for sharing this informative post about solar power in 3C products that may happen in five years.... I think in the future there will be also some companies that will use solar power to power up their establishment. Imagine a call center , for example Philippine call center , that will be powered up by solar energy... That will be amazing.

======================
Oilgae does not guarantee the safety or suitability of links posted in forum messages
contctbin

Postby energy unleash » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:58 pm

To get idea about how the solar power works in 3c and for some more news about the related topic look at the following site .http://www.eai.in/ref/ae/sol/sol.html

======================
Oilgae does not guarantee the safety or suitability of links posted in forum messages
energy unleash

Return to Solar Panels