Wanting to Learn More

All aspects of extraction of oil from algae are discussed

Wanting to Learn More

Postby OilGirl » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi, everyone! My name is Jennifer and I'm new to the forums. I've recently been reading up on newer and better ways to power our world and produce products that are environmentally sound. One of the biggest concerns I've had recently is that we're using up too many resources. Our disregard for energy preservation is pretty upsetting and we really need to jump start a new and cleaner way of energizing our world.

Upon looking for references and websites concerning this matter, I discovered this interesting website. I like the idea that we're still interested in converting natural products into usable fuel. If we want to preserve the very essence of our planet, we have to take action now; and this organization has the right idea.

Now, the reason for me joining the forum is to learn more. Not only do I want to learn more about the organization, but I want to learn more about the process. How is it possible to convert algae into various substances? Ethanol, hydrogen, and so on. How is it done and how DOES this happen to help the environment?

Either way, I'm very glad to be here amongst such great thinkers. I hope to meet you all soon and I hope to help out in the cause. Take care, everyone!
OilGirl

Re: Wanting to Learn More

Postby lifer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:11 am

I've seen a news on TV this week were they presented these algaes from wich you can get oil but not the proces
lifer

Re: Wanting to Learn More

Postby Albert77 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 pm

I agree with you OilGirl. This website is very interesting. Converting natural products into usable oil is a very nice idea. This would help us get more alternatives on sources of oils. This would be very helpful in saving our resources and it is a very effective way of utilizing natural resources.
Albert77

Return to Oil Extraction