Oilgae Comprehensive Report

A call for strain assistance

algOS is an open source attempt to create an open source framework for figuring out the best way to get energy from algae!

A call for strain assistance

Postby afreeman1984 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 am

Hey everyone, I am done with school and traveling for a while. During my two year trip i visited about 40 different algae companies operating out of the US and Canada. I am now getting everything in line to get my own pilot project launched out of Berkeley California. I am hoping people out there would be willing to share some of their strains with me to start working with. I am more than eager to get my project started at my new location and will pay for shipping to me. I am willing to provide some compensation, but i am very much grass roots and am in need of more donation type giving than sales. Anyone interested please contact me via afreeman1984@gmail.com thank you!
afreeman1984

Re: A call for strain assistance

Postby afreeman1984 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Why does no one in this trying to help each other out? I have Spirulina platenisis available for anyone who wants some! Let me know if you want it. Within the next few months I will also have botryococcus braunii and heameotococcus pluvailis available too. If you want some, I'll charge you the shipping and whatever a plastic container cost. Anyone with strains I woul love to start trading or helping stumped researchers with their analysis and extraction.
afreeman1984

Return to algOS - algae Open Source