Algae compressed & fossilized into petroleum. 1
Algae – Its Strategic Use
- Ancient History
- Algae compressed & fossilized into petroleum.
- Nature processed the whole biomass – did not separate the oils.
- Today’s Strategy
- Lipids and biomass are being separated.
- But are they utilized most efficiently?
- Algae success is dependent on that efficiency.
- What is the most efficient modality?
- Tomorrow’s Strategy
- Use whole biomass to create most cost-effective products.
- Use extracted oil for high-value products.
- Strategy must encompass the full spectrum
- — Biochemicals — Bionutrients —
Sat February 04 2012 06:11:12 PM by Tomcatino 432 viewsLogin to Post a Comment