Dear members of Oilgae Club,|
I am happy to share the accomplishment of our company, AlgaeTech International in the field of Algae-based Carbon Capture. Our company has constructed a photobioreactor system, AIMSYS (Algae Integrated Management System) with a flue gas capture capacity of 4 - 5 Tons per day in batam Island, Indonesia.
A short video taken during the injection of Module 1 of our 4, 00, 000 l PBR - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYlyKumTNo&feature=player_embedded#!
Should you require any details about our system, please feel free to leave us a note.
Discuss Critical Algae Fuel Challenges
See latest updates below
Parkavi's Blog Posts
- Algae Biofuels Focus of Session at Delaware Conference - Tamra Fakhoorian with the National Algae Association talks on %u201CAlgae for Energy: The Long Road to Fuel" Independence.%u201D - 2 years ago
- Solazyme delivers 20,000 gallons of algae-based shipboard fuel to the U.S. Navy - 2 years ago
- Algae-based biofuel can have 4X carbon footprint of petro-diesel, study says - Link - 2 years ago
- PetroAlgae, uses algae, diatoms, angiosperms, or cyanobacters to produce diesel fuel, has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offering of stock to raise an estimated $200 million - Link - 2 years ago
- According to a study released by the San Diego Association of Governments, algal biofuels research employs 410 scientists but increases to 784 jobs including indirect jobs. The industry provides nearly $44.6 million in salaries.Link - 2 years ago