Krupali's Blog Posts
http://www.powerplantccs.com/forum/Algae nova is right. There is no one to fend for us. We need to save ourselves.Algae to oil is all our eyes are on.But the world may reach a ...- more
Richard Branson on Algae !? - 2 years ago
I came across this radio / BBC site about richard branson and algae.I have always been fascinated by Richard Branson.I am not able to get the accent perhaps due to the ...- more
Indian Seaweed gains Recognition - 2 years ago
A process breakthrough of extracting world-class Agarose a gelatinous substance from Gracilaria dura, a seaweed mostly found on Gujarat coast has burst the global myth that Indian seaweeds are poor ...- more
Omega 3 oil 100% safe - 2 years ago
Fish oil capsules have not been popular with al due to their fishy smell and also the fear that the fish used for extracting oilmay have been contaminated by ocean ...- more
Algae Growth - 2 years ago
Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. and BioProcess Algae LLC announced plans for Phase II of its Grower Harvester (TM) algae project located at Green Plains"s Shenandoah ethanol plant. During Phase I, ...- more
Updates from Krupali's Friends
- Oceanfront commented on Omega 3 oil 100% safe
- MattS commented on Omega 3 oil 100% safe
- Richard commented on Omega 3 oil 100% safe
- Larsyn commented on Omega 3 oil 100% safe
- Shankar commented on Omega 3 oil 100% safe
- Emily commented on Harvesting of microalgae !
- Emily commented on Digital Imaging aids Research
- Manohar commented on Any news on Jet Biofuel?
- Veronica commented on Any news on Jet Biofuel?
- Shankar commented on Any news on Jet Biofuel?
- Manohar commented on Dewatering, drying and extraction - a new Patent !!
Dewatering Exxonmobil FlowCAM Fluid Imaging India Richard branson Sapphire Terasol algae algae fuel algae research bioreactor drying and extraction - a new Patent flocculation based harvesting forum gene modification glossary omega3 powerplantccs seaweed syntheic genomics