All of us have heard of Origin Oil's " quantum fracturing", Origin Oil's tie up with MBD energy of Australia, tie up with a Japanese Univ of repute, several patents, MAX ONE the mobile algae extraction technique, Hydrogen Harvestor, Origin oil being named NO1 among the most transformative biofuel companies by biofuelsdigest, and so on and so on.|
The answer to the above question of how many people work in Origin oil is
I am really surprised. They are in the news every other day. Riggs Eckelberry is arguably the most known personality in the algaefuel industry.
And there are just 8 employees !!
Surprise Surprise !
Read more of an interview with Riggs Eckelberry, that I just read.
Discuss Critical Algae Fuel Challenges
See latest updates below
Shankar's Blog Posts
- More than 40% of all clean-tech venture capital funding worldwide went to firms in California as investments in those companies more than tripled to $2.9 billion in the first half of 2010. - 3 years ago
- "The simple question is, can you get enough additional productivity in bioreactors to offset the additional cost of PBRs?" - 3 years ago
- " Joule expects its first revenue in 2012 when it brings its diesel to market, and expects to have the first production plant fully operational in 2013" Hope this turns out to be true ! - 3 years ago
- Frito-Lay, snacks co of PepsiCo, is adopting compostable crisp packets. Wal-Mart, is expanding its use of bioplastics. Procter & Gamble, a consumer-products giant, recently agreed to use some biochemicals made by Amyris in its products. Industrial biotech is getting going ! - 3 years ago
- Shell becomes a sugar giant with the $ 12 b Csoan tie up. Solazyme tied up Bunge Limited. Another sugar giant. Should i buy sugar stocks now ? - 3 years ago