AlgaeNova's Blog Posts
ALGAE IN DARKNESS - 2 years ago
The world’s oceans teem with unicellular algae that carry out photosynthesis in the sunlight. It has been known for a while that the particularly abundant diatoms (unicellular algae with a ...- more
A Response........ - 2 years ago
Dear Oilgae friends,first of all an excuse to all the ones that have written to me and which I have not answered yet. Please forgive me - it is not ...- more
More Lightmanagement - 3 years ago
Hallo Oilgae friends,just in another group "Algae to Growdiesel" the following question popped up: How many photons does it take to make one gram of Nannochloropsis Oculata in an optimal concentration PBR setting? A ...- more
The Chesapeake Algae Project - 3 years ago
Today I received my newsletter from the algaeindustrymagazine.com with this report: The Chesapeake Algae Project brings together W&M scientists and their partners to figure out how to use algae to generate bio fuel ...- more
Exxon Sinks $600M Into Algae-Based Biofuels - 3 years ago
Hallo Oilgae friends,sorry that I haven`t reached to answer all the quesdtions from the last articel (blog?). You know my short answers and I am a little busy at time, ...- more
Updates from AlgaeNova's Friends
- Samson commented on ALGAE IN DARKNESS
- Vivek commented on ALGAE IN DARKNESS
- Shankar commented on ALGAE IN DARKNESS
- Vivek commented on A Response........
- Aathmika commented on ALGAE FOR FOOD
- Emily commented on More Lightmanagement
- MiaFranceska commented on More Lightmanagement
- SAMDevelopment commented on More Lightmanagement
- Probir commented on Exxon Sinks $600M Into Algae-Based Biofuels
- Luis commented on Is it a hype?
- Shankar commented on Is it a hype?
CCS Chesapeake Algae project Macroalgae PBR Waste Water algae algae breeding algae to plastics alge bloom bio reactor capture carbon carbon fluxes cell cultures co2 diatom light marine micobiology natural lakes photons photosynthesis polymere production research